Fee Refund Policy
- The refund clause as shared in the fee structure would only be applicable in the event the child does not join the school due to any family circumstances after enrolment. The withdrawal notice needs to be supported by records to explain the circumstances like medical reasons, transfer of job of parents, etc.
- Refund of term fee once paid will not be applicable for cases where a child is enrolled in another school in Bangalore
- Any refunds, if applicable, would be processed by the school within 1 month of the date of receiving the request.
- Admission fee would be non-refundable under any circumstances.
Withdrawal / Cancellation of Enrolment
- In case of non-payment of Annual Education / Term fee, the school will attempt to contact the parent through email or via phone number provided by the parents at the time of admission. If it is unable to establish contact, the school will have the right to cancel the admission after fifteen days from the due date for payment of fees.
- In all cases where a child’s admission is cancelled by the School or if the child does not attend school, the one – time Admission fee, already made, shall not be refunded and would stand forfeited.
- GEPS reserves the sole right to cancel the admission of a child for non-compliance with GEPS policies. Following are some of the conditions for forfeiture of fees upon cancellation of admission of a Child at GEPS. These are only indicative and not exhaustive. The spirit of these points will be considered when cancelling the admission of a child and GEPS will carry out such an action only under exceptional situations:
- Non-payment or late payment of fee & dues as per the school’s fee policy.
- Abusive parent behaviour during visits & interactions with school management, staff members, support staff or students of GEPS.
- Children that are physically violent and destructive to school property or the property of other children or adults in the school environment are liable for disenrollment without any notice. The complete discretion for such an action will lie with the school authorities.
- Any action, situation or circumstances which impact the school’s image or smooth functioning.
All policies and guidelines for collection of school fee have been approved by the School Management Committee. In all cases, the school will strictly adhere to these policies.